I'm on a Design Team!!!!! Cards Galore Challenge Blog!!!

Hello Everyone :)

So I received some exciting news!  I was selected to be on a Design Team at Cards Galore Challenge Blog!!  When you get a chance head on over there and check it out.  I am part of the new DT and will start January 1st.  I am so honored and excited to be apart of such a talented group of ladies.  If you choose add your email address to the top right of the Cards Galore Challenge Blog site and you well receive notices when challenges are posted.   Oh there is also a Facebook page called Crafts Galore (Formally called Cards Galore).

On another note I am in the middle of working on something right now but I plan to do another Mixed Media canvas but this time I am going to take pictures of the process so you can see it coming along.  This one is going to be a 9x12 size.  I already have the concept that I'm going to be doing I just have to figure out the background.

Well that's it for me today :)  Again when you get a chance click the link I've left for you and go check out the blog I am going to be designing for :)  

Have an AWESOME DAY!!

(((HUGS))
Dawn

Comments

  1. Welcome to the team , look forward to working with you. From
    Isobelx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment