Update on the Fall Festival

Hi All,

Well remember I told you I was going to do a fall festival and sell my mini chipboard albums?  I have been totally stressed out over it as the time is getting close and I have not made as many as I would have liked and I'm just plain tired of doing the same thing over and over again.  My friend who runs the Fall Festival just told me that she canceled it!  I am so relieved!  I will still take custom order jobs if your interested but if you want one that is already done I have 6 books made!  I will be putting the books on my Etsy store.  Leave a comment if your interested in one of the ones I have taken pictures of and posted on my blog.  There $35.00 and I am charging $4.00 for shipping in the USA the shipping cost will be more for out of the country.  If I don't sell them I know what everyone is getting for Christmas LOL!  Now I can get back to my scrapbooking!! YEA!  I will still make cards and put them on my Etsy store as well.  I think I'm going to focus on die cuts right now and get them posted on my Etsy store.  I seem to be doing well selling them.  I have a friend in Australia is orders from me all the time!  I am so thankful for her!  My Etsy store is www.etsy.com/shop/dawngdesigns  stop over if you get a chance.  Toodles for now!

((Hugs))
  Dawn

Comments