Polkadoodles Ivy Onesie Halloween Card / Design Team Project

Hello Everyone!!!

Today I'm showcasing Ivy Onesie from the Little Monsters Collection from Polkadoodles! I've provided links to all of the stamps and paper I used for your convenience. This stamp is too cute for words so I made her into a card, hee, hee!





This is the inside of the card.


And this is the envelope.



I had soooo much fun making this card!!!  So about the card ... this is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card.  I use a 6 x 9 envelope to mail this size card.  I used Copic's to color all of the images.  For the paper I used In Love With Trick or Treat.  The sentiment is called Scary Messages Little Monsters Clear Stamp set.  For the front of the card I used two stamps from Funky Monsters stamp set.  For the inside of the card and the front of the envelope I used Freaky Monsters stamp set.  All the stamps and paper are from Polkadoodles Little Monsters Collection.  I also used Eclipse Masking Tape to mask my image so I could add the Tim Holtz Distress Ink in the colors of Carved Pumpkin, Wilted Violet and Black Soot with my Life Changing Brushed from Picket Fence.  I used Sweet Sentiment paper to stamp all my images with and I used Gina K Amalgam ink to stamp with as it is Copic friendly.  For the fence I used my Silhouette.  

I colored and made this card Live on my Dawn G Designs Facebook page. I will also be uploading it to YouTube when I figure out how, LOL. If you click on my page name it will take you directly to the video. 
 I do Lives three times a week on Sunday's at 3:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Wednesday's at 11:00 p.m. all Eastern Standard Time.  Here is the link to my page at Dawn G Designs.  I hope to see you there!!!  You can also find me on Instagram at Dlmalson.  

Comments

Post a Comment