Hi Everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day!  Today I made my first card with a Paper Nest Dolls stamp! Papernestdolls.com The stamp I used is Birthday Princess! If you get a chance head on over and look at all of the hand drawn stamps that are available. I just love how she turned out!


This card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  I used an old 6x6 paper pack from Basic Grey called Shine On. . .  I used Spellbinder dies to cut out the image and added another die to the back for added layers.  All the flowers I used I bought from Wild Orchids Crafts. The sentiment is from Michaels and it's a Recollections Signature 17 piece set called Just A Note Stamp Kit.  The background lace I bought at an Estate Sale. 

Well that's it for me today!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Dawn

Comments

Post a Comment