Mixed Media Canvas's Inspired By Christy Tomlinson.

Hello Peeps :)
 
 
I haven't had a lot of time to create lately but obviously I was able to squeeze some time in because I finished 3 more canvas's.  I've decided to step out and do something different.  I have been perusing Pinterest and have found some mixed media canvas's and was inspired to do the following.
 

 
This one is a take off of one of Christy Tomlinson's canvas's.  Of course I changed it up a little bit. 
 
 
This is another Christy Tomlinson piece.  I know it needs more but I can't figure out what to do with it.  If you have any suggestions please comment!
 
 
This one is my favorite!  I can't remember the artist name.  I added wood veneer flowers and butterflies.  I sprayed them with Dylusion sprays made by Ranger.  I love the color.
 


 
Well that's it for me today!  I hope you enjoyed and please leave me a comment.  It makes my day!
 
Remember to make it a
FABULOUS DAY!!!
 
((((HUGS)))
Dawn
 


Comments

  1. Oh Dawn, these are so, so beautiful! I absolutely love them! You have inspired me to have a try, but I will be messaging you for advice! GORGEOUS!!!! Love, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment