Mixed Media Canvas, Owl, Bird, Dancer and Scripture

Happy Memorial Day!  I hope you have had a chance to thank a Veteran today!
 
 
Well I've been a busy girl and have been trying to expand my mixed media techniques.  The first two canvas's I added charms and some old jewelry.  The second two I drew the owl and bird.
 
Hope you like them!
 
 
This one I've added lace a charm and an old earing.
 
 
 
This one has a dragonfly charm.
 


 
I saw an owl canvas on Pintrest and decided to try my hand at it.  I am happy with the way it turned out but I was seriously doubting myself when I was making it!  I drew the owl and cut him out of different kinds of patterned paper.  I painted the background added the sentiment and used rub ons.
 
 
And last but not least my bird.  I know she's not much to look at but I did draw her.  I gave her some dimension by putting her on some cardboard.  I used old scrabble tiles to spell out sing.
 
Well I'm off to spend the day with my awesome husband and son.  I almost forgot to thank him for his service in the Army.  I will call my other two boys and thank them for their service in the Army as well!
 
MAKE IT A FANTABULOUS DAY!!!
 
(((HUGS)))
Dawn
 


Comments