Some More Mixed Media Canvas For The Craft Fair

I hope this post finds all of you well :)
 
Well to say I've been busy making mixed media canvas's is an understatement! LOL!!!  I hope to have a lot more made before the craft fair at the end of the month!  For any of you who live in Maryland the craft fair will be at the Joppa/Magnolia Fire Station in Joppa, Maryland on Saturday, March 29 at 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and Sunday, March 31 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.  If you come stop by my table and say Hi and let me know you saw this post!  Ok here they are!
 





 
I know my Mom is going to want the one that says God Keeps His Promises!  As it is green and will go perfect in her home! 
 I just LOVE comments so please leave me on and let me know what you think or if you will be in the area and will be coming by to see me at the end of the month.
 
Have a FANTASTICAL DAY!
 
(((HUGS)))
Dawn


Comments