Scrapbook Layout Snuggle Time

Hi Peeps :)

Well nothing like waiting to the last minute to upload my entry to Let's Get Sketchy Week 4 Challenge but my camera wouldn't connect with the computer!  UGH!!!  So my wonderful husband figured out the problem so I am just now adding my version of the sketch on the blog!!  Ok enough about my drama LOL.  I have to give credit to the DT team on this one because I was seriously checking there layouts out and I couldn't understand why mine were so boring and theirs were so gorgeous, well, I think I am on the right track the problem with my layouts is that I wasn't putting enough layers on them.  I still have a long way to go but I think I'm finally on my way.  Thanks DT!  Ok here is the awesome sketch


and here is mine

The paper line I used is Stampin Up.  I bought it so long ago I don't even remember the name.  The title was cut with my Cricut and the cartridge is Hello Kitty Font (love this one).  The bear is from DCWV Green Stack Chipboard and I've had that for a long time as well.  Everything else is from my stash.

So if you have the time please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

(((HUGS)))
Dawn

Comments

  1. This is fantastic, you are definitely on the right path! So glad you were able to link up to LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous!love the little bear! thank you for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and adorable LO, I love that little bear. Thank you for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)
    P.s it is really nice that you want to join in on our challenge. If possible could you turn of the word verification on your blog please. It will make commenting so much quicker and easier and you will possible get more comments too, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tone-Lill, I turned it off. Didn't even know it was turned on LOL. Still learning all the in's and out's of the blog world!

      Delete
  4. This is sooooo cute and sooooo pretty! You did an amazing job! I love all your little elements and bits used on the layout. Love the little critter! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn your layout turned out beautifully, great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great title, very cute layout. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment