Paper Secrets Scrapbook Sketch

How are all my crafty friends today? 
Leave a comment and tell me what you worked on today and leave your blog addy so I can go and check it out.  I worked on a scrapbook layout for Paper Secrets Challenge.   Here is a copy of the sketch


and here is my interpretation of the sketch




  The twist was use words/phrases as embellishments.  I missed the mark on that.  LOL! 

Well anyway hope you like it and leave a comment since I LOVE to read them.

Make it a AWESOME Day!!!

Dawn

Comments

  1. Pretty layout Dawn! Love seeing those photos - our hair back in the days was quite the style. ;) Thanks for playing along with Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how you used the green and purple. One of my favorite color combos. I spent the day shopping for school clothes so I dont have anything to share today. I am hoping to complete this sketch though. We'll see if time allows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Dawn! Thanks for playing along at Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I love the color combo and how you interpreted the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Paper Secrets :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment