Tsunami Rose Challenge 16: Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi My Friends,

I have made a card for this challenge.  I really enjoyed using this paper because it is not what I would normally use.  I had to step out of my box!  I am very pleased with the simple design.  This will make an awesome male birthday card.



For the base of the card I used Kraft card stock.  I then layered Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection card stock then put another piece of Kraft card stock on top.  I distressed the edges of the layers but on the top layer of Kraft card stock I distressed the whole piece with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress stamp pads.  I then took Tsunami Rose Discarded Ephemera Paper Pack and distressed  each strip with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo.  Then the challenge was something crumpled, which I did for the first and second strips of paper, then use the grunge paper and the last box was something torn which I did for the middle strip.  I then took some hemp twine and wrapped it around the top mat and tied it in a knot.  The sentiment comes from an old Stampin Up stamp set but I don't have the name for it.  Sorry. 

Please head on over to Tsunami Rose web sites listed below and check out her awesome papers and take the challenge! 

Hope you all have an awesome day!

((HUGS))
  Dawn








 Tsunami Rose Designs Links 

Comments