Some new fun cards

Hello Friends,

I have sooooo many stamps that I just never use so I decided to go into the drawers that I have them in and grab out a set at a time.  Here is some of the cards I've made with them.  I also got out my water colors and did some painting (something I haven't done in a while)!  I really enjoyed making the first two clean and simple cards.



The base of the Hoppy Birthday card is made with white card stock as well as the circle I cut with Spellbinders Small Circles.  The sentiment, frog and dragonfly is stamped with Stampin Up Unfrogettable stamp set.  I water colored the frog and dragonfly with Stampin Up Water Color Crayons.  The paper I used for the mat came from Jillibean Soup, Neapolitan Bean Bisque 6x6 mini pad.  This is a standard A2 card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.



I used white card stock for the base of the card.  The sentiment and flower were stamped with Stampin Up Friendship Blooms.  I water colored the petals and used a pink Marvy Brush Marker to color the stamp itself to get the inside petals pink.  I can't remember what paper pad I used for the mat.  I cut the circle with Spellbinders Small Circles.  I traced the outside of the circle die to get the red mat under the flower circle.


I've used this card pattern in an earlier post but I liked it so much I wanted to use it with my Cuttlebug embossing mat.  I don't remember the name of the embossing mat.  The paper used is from Graphic 45 French Country 6x6 paper pad.  The sentiment is stamped with Stampin Up set that I don't have the name for.

I am going to be making more cards and my next Tsunami Rose DT project today so you might see another post today!  LOL.

Hope you have an AWESOME day!!

((HUGS))
  Dawn

Comments