Mojo Monday 290 Sketch Challenge

Hello, first I want to thank you for stopping by my blog!  This is the card I made for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/


I used Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  The paper pack I used is Graphic 45 French Country.  The mat was a solid color from the pack and I added the music notes to give it some definition.  The stamps are from Stampendous Charm Collection which I bought at Michael's Craft Store.  The sentiment was stamped with Hero Arts Small Greetings.  The ink I used for the music notes is Close to My Heart Sunflower stamp pad.  The sentiment and charms were stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa.  The brad came from Karen Foster Designs Birthstone Brads (July).  The red ribbon came from my stash.

Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!

Have a FABULOUS Day!!!
Dawn

Comments