Mojo Monday 290 Sketch Challenge Card #2 and a Mother's Day Card

Hi All,

I created this card with the sketch from Mojo Monday http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/.  I liked the sketch so much I decided to make another card.  I searched through my stamps and found the perfect one's.  I will give the descriptions under the picture.  I also created a hand painted Mother's Day card.



The card base is white card stock.  The paper pack I used is called Seen & Noted by Pebbles.  The sentiment also came from the Seen & Noted pack.  The ribbon is from my stash.  The stamps are Stampin Up's A Little Love set.  I've had this set for a long time and this is the first time I've used it!

Here is the Mother's Day card I made.


The card base is Stampin Up but I bought it so long ago I've forgotten the name of it.  The sentiment is from Michael's Craft Store.  I hand stamped each flower and leaves then water colored them and the background.  The flower on the top middle I fussy cut and popped up for some dimension.  I then used Cotton Candy Stickles for the centers of the flowers.

I hope you enjoyed my cards.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Have a FANTASTIC Day!!!

Dawn

Comments

  1. Sweet! Love the color palette of the water colored one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment