Card with Tsunami Rose Paper

Hi All,

Here is the latest card I've made with Tsunami Rose paper.  Here is the link if you would like to purchase this pattern:

6X6 Vintage Digital Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage Rouge" - Black- http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=875425

What I used to make the card is listed below.


The card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, A2.  I used Recollections card stock from Michael's Craft Store for the all of the pink and green.  The base of the card is pink then I used Tsunami Rose paper for the mat.  I cut a strip of pink and wrapped black ribbon from my stash around it and added black dash lines.  I used Spellbinders small circles to cut out the mat for the sentiment.  The sentiment stamp is Kathy Davis, Inkadinkado.  I embossed the thank you with Stampendous white embossing powder.  The flower is from Imaginisce

Hope you liked my card and please head on over to Tsunami Rose Zibbet shop and check it out, she has some beautiful paper and tags!

TTFN!!!
Dawn

Comments