My Messy Desk and a Card

Hi Gals I'm back for today!  I said in my earlier post that I would be making cards but I only got one done before my desk got on my nerves.  You will see in the pictures below that I seriously need to straighten it up LOL!!!!  Here is the card that I made;


This card was made with a sketch from Mojo Monday.  The base is cream card stock and I used two stamp steps from Simon Says Stamps, they are from Impression Obsession Rubber Stamps and the first one I stamped was the Herringbone.  The stamp I used on top of the Herringbone stamp is from Impression Obsession Rubber Stamps called Spatter.  I love the effect it gives!  The paper pack is from Basic Gray called Fiction.  The sentiment stamp is Hero Arts, Petite Messages ( bought this stamp set from Michael's).  The brad is from Recollections Gemstone Brads from Michael's.

Now for the embarrassing pictures!  Try not to laugh to hard, especially if you relate!  As I told my husband it is an organized mess.  I know exactly where everything is!  Ok here are the pictures.





I know, seriously!!! LOL!!  Hope the rest of your day is a good one.  I am leaving for North Carolina to visit my grand babies tomorrow so I will talk to you guys on Monday!  Have a AWESOME weekend!

((HUGS))
  Dawn






Comments