Altered Box

Hi All,

Just wanted to show you some pictures of the altered box I did.  I mailed it today and forgot to get better pictures and a picture of all the goodies I put in it.  I made some tags for the first time and at least I remembered to take a picture! LOL  Life has been crazy busy around here lately so I haven't had a lot of time to craft.  Saturday we went to the beach and had a wonderful time.  I'm going to post some pictures of Joshua haveing so much fun in the water.  He loves the beach!  Still working on my mini's for the upcoming Fall Festival in October so far I have 6 made.  I really need to hunker down and get these books made.  My wonderful husband cut chipboard for me on night so that is one less thing I have to do!  I just hope I get enough done to make it worth my while to go and sit for 2 days.  I want to make some cards too but I'm running out of time.  Where are those elves when you need them!  Hope all is well with you.

Hugs,
Dawn








Comments