My Life

Good Morning,

I just wanted to give you a little insight into my world.  I married my highschool sweetheart right out of high school.  We have 3 beautiful young men.  Our second child, Joshua, has Downs Syndrome.  He had a difficult first 2 years being in the hospital most of the time but God was good and he is a healthy 24 years old!  I now have a perfect daughter in law and 3 beautiful grandsons.  Well here is where the story gets sad.  Rob and I split after 13 years of marriage and broke up our family.  Here's the good news, were back together again after 14 years!  We just got remarried on January 18, 2012 and we couldn't be happier!  It is like we were never apart!  He is so supportive of everything I do.  I have fibromyalga and it is impossible for me to work a 40 hour job.  Here's is how wonderful my husband is.  He said I don't have to work and that he will support us!  So now I'm a Domestic Goddess and Scrapper and I am loving life!  I started scrapbooking in 2009 and have not been able to stop.  It is truly an addiction.  I can't tell you how many scrapbooks I have that are already full.  As usual I have 1,000 pictures of my first child, 2 hundered of my second child and about 75 of my third.  Life just gets to busy with 3 children and 2 with special needs.  Back then scrapbooking was not a word in my vocabulary.  I wish I new then what I know now I would have taken more themed pictures.  All well their books look great any way.  Ok I've blabbed enough.  If you have any questions about Downs Syndrome please don't hesitate to ask.  Joshua is truly a gift from God and I wouldn't change him or trade him for anything is the world.  

Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you come back again and again.

Dawn

Comments