Conie Fong / Just Like Daddy / Copic Coloring and Card

Hello Everyone!!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I'm so happy your here!  Below you will find everything you need to color and make this card!

Disclaimer:  None of the links I provide are affiliated.  I provide the links so that you are able to get the same die cuts, images and or paper I use if you so choose.

Today I am showcasing Conie Fong's adorable image called Just Like Daddy.  This is a digital image and you can find it by clicking the link provided. I printed him out with my LaserJet Pro M402n at 3 7/8 inches tall.




Copic Combinations ~

Skin ~ E000 BV00 E53
Cheeks ~ E95
Hair ~ R59 E35 E08
Boots ~ E89 E87 E84 E81
Shoe Laces ~ E89
Jeans ~ B99 B97 B95 B91
Orange ~ YR27 YR68 YR15
Green ~ YG17 YG25 YG03 YG21

Card Dimensions ~

5 1/2 x 5 1/2

5 3/8 x 5 3/8

4 7/8 x 2
4 3/4 x 1 7/8

4 7/8 x 2
4 3/4 x 1 7/8

Circle 3 3/4 
3 1/2

Paper ~

Echo Park Imagine That

I cut the scooter out with my Silhouette Cameo.  The scooter is available on the Silhouette Design Store.

Sentiment ~

I found a font that I liked and typed the sentiment on  Microsoft Word then printed it out on white card stock.

The buttons I bought at Walmart.


I colored Just Like Daddy, Live on my Facebook Page, Dawn G Designs, I've added a link that will take you directly to the video.

I do Lives three times a week and the day and times are as follows ~

Sunday's @ 6:00 p.m. EST
Tuesday's @ 7:00 p.m. EST
Thursday's @ 1:00 p.m. EST

I would love it if you came and joined our happy drama free group during one of my Lives!  You can find me at Dawn G Designs on Facebook.  The link will take you directly to the page.

Also here is the link for the Conie Fong's Facebook Page Conie Fong Art & Design Group.

Well that's it for me!

Happy Crafting!!

Dawn

Comments