Whimsy / Wee Stamps Dolly. Friend Card

Hello All!!!
Today I'm showcasing Whimsy's Wee Stamps, Dolly.  She is soooo adorable!!!  I totally enjoyed coloring her!!!




This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.  I colored Dolly with my Copic's.  The sentiment is from Neat & Tangled Small Sentiments.  I used Gina Marie Designs Picket Fences with Wood Grain Finish die. and Tim Holtz  Sizzix Thinlits Funky Floral #1 set for my embellishments.  I used Echo Parks The Story of Fall by Lori Whitlock.  The bow is seam binding.

I colored and made this card Live on my Dawn G Designs Facebook page.  I will also be uploading it to YouTube when I figure out how, LOL.  My YouTube channel will be Dawn Gavlinski.  If you click on my name it will take you directly to the video.

I do Lives three times a week on Sunday's at 3:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard time.  Here's the link to my Dawn G Designs page.  I hope to see you there!  You can also find me on Instagram at Dlmalson.

Well that's it for me today!!

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn

Comments

Post a Comment