Sherri Baldy Beasties / Harvest Beastie Doll Five

Hello Everyone!!!

Today I'm showcasing Sherri Baldy's Harvest Beasties Doll Five.  For my Design Team project I made this easel card.




The size of this card a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  For the flowers I bought them from Wild Orchid Crafts.  For the greenery I used Sizzix Thinlits Funky Flora #1.  The sentiment is from an older Close To My Heart sentiment pack.  The paper is Echo Park's The Story of Fall by Lori Whitlock.  

I have colored this image and assembled the card on my Facebook page Live at Dawn G Designs.  I've provided the link that will take you directly to the video.

I do Live's three times a week on my Dawn G Designs Page.  The times are Sunday's at 3:00 p.m. EST, Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. EST and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.  I hope to see you there!!!

Well that's it for me today!!!

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn

Comments