Polkadoodles / Winnie - A Pile Of Gifts

Good Day Everyone!!!

Today I'm showcasing Polkadoodles Winnie - A Pile Of Gifts as my Design Team Project.  I went out of my comfort zone with the color combinations but I'm loving how it turned out!!!




This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.  The paper I used is a 6x6 pack called Butterfly Daisy by Polkadoodles.  This paper is so beautiful and soft looking!!!
Also if you want a pre-colored digital image of Winnie you can follow the link provided.  The bow I tied with my Bow It All.  The flower die is a Gina Marie Designs, Lavender Bundle die set.  I colored Winnie with my Copic's.  

I colored and assembled this card Live on my Facebook Page Dawn G Designs.  If you follow the link it will take you directly to the video.

I do three Lives a week, Sunday's at 3:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m.  All Eastern Standard Time on my Dawn G Designs Page.  I'm creeping up to 1,000 Likes and when I do I will be having a giveaway!  So if you haven't yet, please head on over to my page and have a look!

Well that's it for me today!!!

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn

Comments