My Besties / Happy Fall / Halloween Bestie

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I'm showcasing My Besties Image 150!  I love this adorable image of a witch with her bat friends.  This is my Design Team project for My Besties Live Design Team.




I had so much fun coloring this image!  I used my Copic's as my coloring medium.  The paper pack I used is a digital download from Sherri Baldy's site called A Brew For You.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the ghosts and fence.

You can find more Bestie images at Etsy.com-Sherri Baldy, My Besties Shop.com.  For inspiration you can join her Facebook group My Besties Color ~ Craft ~ Stamps Community.

I colored and assembled this card on a Live on my Facebook Page at Dawn G Designs.  There is a video up now and the link I provided will take you directly to the video.

I also do Live's three times a week, Sunday's at 3:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.  I would love it if you came and joined our happy group during one of my Lives.  Here is the link to my page Dawn G Designs.

Well that's it for me!!!

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn

Comments