Coni Fong / Holly Poinsettia

Hello Everyone!!!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  Today I'm showcasing a Coni Fong image called Holly Poinsettia!  I have recently found these adorable images and instantly fell in love so I will be coloring more!!!




This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.  I used my Copic Markers to color her.  The paper pad is from Bo Bunny collection Winter Getaway Collection.  I used my Silhouette to cut the tree and the bells.  I've had the sentiment for many years so I don't remember who made it.

I colored Holly Poinsettia and assembled the card Live on my Facebook Page at Dawn G Designs.  I've added the link that takes you straight to the video.

I do Lives three times a week.  Here is the link to my page at Dawn G Designs.  My regular schedule is Sunday's at 3:00 p.m. EST, Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. EST and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.  If there is a change in time I will post it before hand.  I'm almost at 1,000 likes!  I'm so excited!!!  We will be doing a giveaway when I reach 1K Likes!  

Well that's it for me today!

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn


Comments

  1. Stunning! Your coloring is fabulous Dawn. I am so impressed with your gorgeous creation! Great job. Your Facebook live video was really good. You are very gifted. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us. Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment