Whimsy Stamps / Oak Tree Girl

Hello Everyone!!!
Today I'm showcasing a Whimsy Stamp called Oak Tree Girl I've provided a link that goes directly to the stamp!  I LOVED coloring this adorable image and making a card with her!




This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card. I used my Copic's to color her.  I used my Silhouette machine to cut out the leaves.  I distressed the leaves with Tim Holtz's Distress Inks in Scattered Straw, Carved Pumpkin and Vintage Photo.  For the sentiment I used my computer and printed it.  The sentiment was cut out with My Favorite Things Die-Namics Stitch Fishtail Sentiment Strips.  The paper is Echo Parks Fall Is In The Air by Alisha Whitcomb.

I colored Oak Tree Girl Live on my Facebook page at Dawn G Designs.  If you click on my page name it will take you directly to the video.  I do Lives three times a week on Sunday's at 3:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Wednesday's at 11:00 p.m. all Eastern Standard Time.  Here is the link to my page at Dawn G Designs.  I hope to see you there!!!  You can also find me on Instagram at Dlmalson.  

Well that's it for me today!

Happy Crafting

Dawn

Comments