Paper Nest Dolls / Summer Fun Owen

Hi All!!!  
Today I am showcasing Summer Fun Owen from Paper Nest Dolls.  I've provided a link that will take you directly to the stamp.  Here is the web page to see all of the other amazing stamps made by Christine the owner www.papernestdolls.com.




This is a standard A2 card, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I colored Owen and the background with Copic's.  The paper I used is Echo Park's Let's Be Mermaids by Lori Whitlock.  I used my Silhouette to cut out the starfish and shells.  For the sentiment I typed it out on my computer and printed it.  If you don't have a sentiment stamp that matches your card you can always create your own!  The twine is from May Arts.  

I colored Summer Fun Owen Live on my Facebook page at Dawn G Designs.  If you click on my page name it will take you directly to the video.  I do Lives three times a week on Sunday's at 3:00 p.m., Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. and Wednesday's at 11:00 p.m. all Eastern Standard Time.  Here is the link to my page at Dawn G Designs.  I hope to see you there!!!  You can also find me on Instagram at Dlmalson.  

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn

Comments