Northwoods Rubber Stamps / Pumpkin Leaves & Hay Bale

Hello Everyone!!!  I hope this blog post finds you well!  Today I'm showcasing a Northwoods stamp called Pumpkin Leaves & Hay.  I've provided the link to the stamp.  I absolutely adore this stamp.  This is not my usual stamp that I color but I wanted to try new things.  So here it is!




I colored this image Live on Facebook on my Dawn G Designs page.  I've provided the link that goes directly to the Live.  

Now about the card.  This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.  I wanted to make this card simple but elegant so the image would not get lost.  I colored the image with Copic's. I used seam binding for the bow and Echo Park's The Story of Fall by Lori Whitlock for the paper.

If you are interested in watching my Lives on Facebook please go and Like my page at Dawn G Designs.  I do Live's three times a week, Sunday's at 3:00 p.m. EST, Tuesday's at 7:00 p.m. EST and Thursday's at 1:00 p.m. EST.  I look forward to seeing you there!

Well that's it for me today!  

Happy Crafting!!!

Dawn

Comments