Polkadoodles Winnie Heavenly - Light The Way

Hello my crafty friends!!!
Today I'm showcasing Winnie Heavenly - Light The Way stamp by Polkadoodles.  I've added the link to the store for you.




I watercolored this adorable image Live on my Dawn G Designs Facebook page, the link I provided will take you directly to the Live.  This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card.  The paper pack I used is Echo Parks, Wintertime by Bella Road. I used Jane Davenports Neutral pallet for the skin tones and Tombow Dual Brush Markers to color the wings, dress and lights.  For her hair I used Winsor Newton Cotman Watercolors.  I masked this image with Eclipse Masking Tape then used Picket Fence's Life Changing Brushes to add the background with Tim Holtz's Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.

I can also be found on Social Media at Dawn G Designs on Facebook as well as on Instagram at dlmalson.  If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment or contact me by Private Message on Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a crafty day!!!

(((HUGS)))

Dawn

Comments