Cat Lover Emma Paper Nest Dolls

Hey All!  Thank you so much for swinging by my blog to see what's happening.  Today is the new release for Paper Nest Dolls, Dog Walker Emma and Cat Lover Emma.  For my Design Team project I created a card with Cat Lover Emma.  You can find both of these stamps at Magnolia-Licious Stamps, Dies and So Much More Store.


I used Winsor Newton Cottman Watercolors as well as Tombow Dual Brush Markers.  For depth and contrast I used Prisma Colored Pencils.



I handmade the flowers from Foamiran using Lady E Design die Flower 5, Hydrangea. I used Matt Heart Stamens for the center of the flowers.  The sentiment I printed out on my printer.  I used Spellbinders Octagon to cut out the image. The flourish on the right side of the card is Tekturka Die-Cut Chipboard. The lace is from my stash.  The 6 x 6 paper pad I used is by Pink Paisley called Pick-Me-Up.


Thank, again, for stopping by today.  You can also find me on Facebook at Dawn G Designs.  If you like what you see, please subscribe and leave me comment.  Thanks!

Crafting Hugs,

Dawn

Comments