Princess with Glass Slipper Paper Nest Dolls

Hello!  First, I want to thank you for visiting my page!  I hope you like what you see and subscribe to my page.

Today's card is Princess with Glass Slipper from Paper Nest Dolls. I absolutely love the fairytale line from Paper Nest Dolls.




I water colored this sweetie!  I used Tombow Markers, Winsor Newton Cottman Watercolors and  Jane Davenport Neutral watercolors for the image and the hair.  For depth and shadows I used Prisma colored pencils.  
The large blue flower in the corner I made with Foamiran and Lady E Design Flower 001 die set.  The Foamiran was white and I colored it with water color sticks by using a wet paper towel and rubbing on the stick and wiping it on the foamiran.  I also added the stamens.  This is the first flower that I have made with the foamiran and I think I'm hooked! 
 I have linked the store, which is Magnoliastamps.us, to all of the items I purchased.

If you like you can follow me on Facebook at Dawn G Designs.  I'm thinking of starting an Instagram page as well.  Please leave me some love in the form of a comment.

Once again thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

(((HUGS)))

Dawn

Comments