Paper Nest Dolls Lulu with Daffodil

Good day all!  Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Today's cutie is called Lulu with Daffodil from Paper Nest Dolls.  I love her pigtails!  I just think she is so darn cute!!!  I stepped out of my comfort zone with this paper collection so I am very happy with the way the card turned out.




This card measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  The paper collection is Graphic 45 8 x 8 album called Bohemian Bazaar.  I used Spellbinders Labels 14 to cut out the image.  I used my Winsor Newton Cotman watercolors to color the image then used my Prisma colored pencils for my shadows and to add dimension.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the seam binding is from Zipperstop.com.

As always this card is for sale.  You can head on over to my Facebook Page, Dawn G Designs, and leave me a comment or private message me.  You can also reach me at dawngdesigns@yahoo.com.

Well that's it for me today!  Once again thank you for stopping by and if you get a chance please leave me some love in the form of a comment!

((HUGS))

Dawn

Comments