Little Birdie Avery Mother's Day Card

Good Afternoon Everyone!  I hope this post finds you all well and crafting.  
Today I want to share the card I made for my mother for Mother's Day.  This adorable image is Little Birdie Avery from Paper Nest Dolls.




This card measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  The 6 x 6 paper pad I used is called Patio Party by American Crafts.  For this card I used my Tobow Markers for her dress, hat and ribbons.  I used my Winsor Newton Watercolours for her hair and Jane Davenport's Neutral watercolor palette for the skin tones. For the grass I used my Derwent Intense Pencils.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The lace is from Joann's.

I really enjoyed coloring this sweet image.  I highly recommend buying the rubber stamps from Paper Nest Dolls as the quality is the best AND it's all made in America!

Well that's it for me today.  If you get a chance please leave me a little love in the form of a comment.

((HUGS))

Dawn

Comments