Paper Nest Dolls Tootsie Fairy

Good day everyone!  I hope this post finds you happy and able to find time in your busy schedule to make some art today!  Today I'm sharing this cutie, Tootsie Fairy from Paper Nest Dolls.  I purchased this amazing rubber stamp and I love the perfect impression it leaves every time I use it!




This card measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  The. 6 x 6 paper pad I used is Hello Sunshine from Doodlebug Designs.  By the way this paper is adorable!  I used glitter paper for the clouds and to outline Tootsie Fairy and the sentiment.  I used my Winsor Newton Cotman Water Colours and my Prisma Pencils to color her and add dimension.  

I hope this card inspires you to get out your supplies and make something today!  As always thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  If you haven't yet please join my blog it would mean a lot!  I also have a Facebook Page, Dawn G Designs, if you would like to follow me there.

I love to hear your comments so if you can please leave me a note!

Make it a wonderful day and I hope to see you back here soon!

((HUGS))

Dawn

Comments