Paper Nest Dolls Brave Princess

Hello Everyone!  I hope you have had time to craft today!  I've been struggling lately and crafting always makes me feel better!  Can you say "Art Therapy!"
To say I'm a little obsessed with Paper Nest Dolls stamps would be an understatement!  LOL!!! I just love these adorable images!  Today's cutie is Brave Princess! If you follow the link it will take you right to the website and her image.  I always buy the rubber stamps because they are of the highest quality and leave a perfect image every time. This little lady was a small challenge with all of that gorgeous wavy hair but I'm pleased with the way she turned out. 


This card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  The paper is My Mind's Eye, Fine and Dandy 6 x 6 pad.  I used my Spellbinder dies, Small Rectangles, to cut the image and it's frame.  I embossed a mat to frame the image.  To highlight the embossed mat I used Spellbinders Isadora Trinkets die. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The seam binding is from my stash. 

All in all I am very pleased with how clean and bright this card looks.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!  I love to read your comments so if you have a moment please leave me a note!

((HUGS))

Dawn

Comments