Magnolia Ribbon Tilda

Hello Everyone!  I hope you having a creative day!  I thought I would share one of my Magnolia cards today.  This sweetheart is Ribbon Tilda and she was so much fun to watercolor!  I masked her out and stamped the cottage and fence to make it look like it was behind her.  For the life of me I can't remember the name of that stamp.  So if you know the name please leave me a comment.  Thanks.


This card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  The 6 x 6 paper pad I used is Serendipity by Basic Grey. I matted all of the layers and distressed them with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I used my Winsor Newton Cotman Water Colours to color this cutie and the fence.  The sentiment and ribbon are from my stash.  I buy all my flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Well that's it for me today!

If you have a moment please leave me a comment.  I love hearing from you!

Have a blessed day!


Comments

  1. What a lovely card Dawn ♥ I love how you masked Tilda to get her house in the back.
    The house stamp is called "Welcome to a lovely home" from Sweet crazy love col. 2012 ;)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Magnolia. To be in the winning draw please give us a back link.
    Sweet crafting hugs from
    Elin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elins! Thank you for the comment. I have back linked the challenge it’s at the bottom of my signature. I guess I should move it up in front of my signature. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty card Dawn! gorgeous watercoloring of this cutie! thank you for playing along with us at Simply Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card...I really love the masking too....thank you for joining us this month at Magnolia-licious Challenge....hugs Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creation thanks for joining us over at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS DT Kerri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, Your Card is so very lovely and I especially love how beautifully you've colored sweet Tilda and background. Thank you so much for joining our Magnolia-licious challenge and I hope you will be able to join us again!

    Laura Corkill
    Magnolia-licious DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment