A Fairytale Card made with Ice Princess from Paper Nest Dolls

I hope this post finds everyone well today and able to get their craft on!  Today I'm showing you this adorable image from Paper Nest Dolls called Ice Princess.  The links I provided will take you right to the website.  I used a rubber stamp to stamp the image and I love the way it came out perfectly!  


This card measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  I stamped Ice Princess on watercolor paper and used my Winsor Newton Cotman Watercolours to color her.  The paper pad I used is Authentique 6 x 6 paper pad called Latest & Greatest.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I die cut the snowflakes out of glitter paper but unfortunately you can't see how sparkly they are.  The sentiment is from my stash.  If you like the Paper Nest Dolls there is a Facebook Page called Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration that has lots of ideas for you as well.  Just follow the link I've provided.

Well that's it for me today!  
Happy crafting!!!

Dawn

Comments

Post a Comment