Paper Nest Dolls Owen With Ice Cream

Today I am showcasing this totally adorable stamp from Paper Nest Dolls.  The name of the stamp is Owen with Ice Cream.  If you click the link I provided it will take you right to him.  I stamped him with the rubber stamp that is one of the options.  I highly recommend the rubber stamps.  They are of high quality and leave a perfect impression!


This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card.  I had so much fun water coloring Owen!  I used Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colours for his hair, ice cream and outfit.  I used Jane Davenport's Neutral water color palette for the skin tones.  I also used my Derwent Inktense Blocks for the grass and Xuretake water color palette for the sky.  The 6 x 6 paper pad is Doodlebug Design, Boys Only.  The sentiment is from Neat and Tangled. 

Again, I highly recommend the rubber stamps from Paper Nest Dolls. Because of the quality and precise stamped image and a bonus is that they are made in the USA!  Score!!!  

Well that's it for me today!  I'm going to start another Paper Nest Dolls stamp called Butterfly Princess.  So look for her in a day or two!
 The link I provided will take you right to her.  

Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!

Dawn

Comments