Bring On Spring

Hello, thank you for visiting my page!  I don't know about you but I am so ready for Spring.  So today I have a bright and fun card for you.  This little sweetie is Avery with Rose https://www.papernestdolls.com/product/avery-with-rose/ and you can find her at https://www.papernestdolls.com


She was so much fun to color!  I used my Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colours to color her.  The grass I used my Derwent Intense Watercolor Pencils. Then to add depth I used my Prisma Colored Pencils over the Avery.
The paper pad is Carta Bella, Summer Lovin by Samantha Walker.  I bought the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I just love how this card turned out.  I just received my next order and am so ready to dive into them and color until my heart is content!
I highly recommend Paper Nest stamps.  The owner, Christine hand draws each girl!  Everything is made in the USA!  The stamps are available in rubber or digital. So when you get a chance head on over and see all of the beautiful designs!

Well that's it for me today.
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Dawn

Comments

  1. This card is the epitome of spring! I adore the extra embellishments you added to compliment the lovely girl. Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card .. love the design.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Nest Doll Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment