Mixed media canvases and some exciting news!

Hi Everyone :)
 
Before I post my new canvases I have some exciting news!  I did a show in Pennsylvania in August at the Stone Mill 1792 and did exceptionally well.  The owner called me the other day and asked me if I would be interested in doing another craft show AND if I would be interested in selling my art work in her boutique!!!  I was so excited I could barley control myself :)  I said I would absolutely love to do that!  They have a bus tour of all of the historic spots in the area up there in November and she informed me that thousands of people will be coming through the shop so that means (hopefully) sales for me and exposure which might lead to more custom work!!!!  I'm so nervous!  I've been working like a crazy woman to get enough canvases made for that as well as the Darlington Apple Festival on October 4 that I'm going to be set up for.  If you live in the area please come out and see me!  I will have tons of canvases for you to look at (I hope LOL).
Well enough chatting here are my most recent canvases:
 
 
This one was a custom order that I received at one of my shows.  It is for a baby shower gift. The size is 9x12.


 
This one is one that I've made before but with different colors.  This one is a 9x12


 
This is a 16x20 and I also have another one in green.  Ran out of ideas for this size canvas so if you have any PLEASE let me know! :)

 
This one is an 8x10.  I'm not quite sure I like this one or not lol!

 
This one is a 9x12.

 
This is a 9x12.  I was out of ideas so I thought I would just play some and this is what I came up with lol!  I thought maybe a tween would like this.

 
9x12

 
This one is a 12x24 and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one.  I might have to make one for myself!
 


 
This one I wanted to do something different.  Since blue is not my color I wasn't sure about this one but I really like how it turned out.
 
Well that's it for me today!  Back to work I go! 
 
Make it a Splendiferous Day!!!
 
(((HUGS)))
Dawn 
 

Comments