Flowers, flowers and more flowers! Canvas art.

Hello Everyone  :)
 
 
I hope this post finds you well and happy!  I'm getting ready for my first huge craft show in October.  For my followers who live in Maryland I will be at the Darlington Apple Festival!  I am sooooo excited!  If you get a chance go to the link I just posted and check it out!  I am so nervous too LOL!  I will be selling my mixed media canvases.  I just bought a TON of canvases and just looking at them I feel overwhelmed.  I do have one show I'm doing in August but from what I understand it is really big as well.  It is in Severna Park, Maryland and it's the Ravens Roost 128 2nd Annual Season Kickoff Craft Fair

So for now I'm in my craft room creating away (oh poor me LOL)!
 
Without further ado here are 3 more that I've done!



This one is a 12 x 24.  This is my 3rd attempt at doing an abstract the first 2 were epic fails!  I love how this one turned out and I'm kind of sad to sell it as I would love to hang it on my wall!  All well I can always make another one.



This one is a 16 x 20 and I want to keep this one as well LOL!  I drew the vase than covered it with different pieces of paper.  I'm really happy with the way it turned out.  The red/orange clocks, writing and doily on the canvas are dimensional to add some texture.  I think I may make another one because I have some yellow flowers.  Tell me what you think, please.



This one is an 8 x 10.  I had no idea where I was going on this one I just started putting it together and I'm very pleased with the way it turned out!

Well that is it for me today :)  Be sure to check out the links to my upcoming shows and if you live in the area please come out and see me!

Make it a FANTASTICAL DAY!!!

(((HUGS)))
Dawn

Comments