Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #6. Use a digi or stamp anywhere on your project.

Good Day Everyone :)
 
Today I am posting my design team project for Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #6.  The challenge is to put a stamp or digi anywhere on your project.  I decided to use one of my Prima doll stamps for this challenge.  The sponsor for this challenge is Beccy's Place.  She has some awesome images that will be a beautiful addition to your projects.

I decided to use one of my mixed media canvas's for my addition to the challenge.  I hope this inspires you to pull out your stamps and/or digi's and add them to something different than a card.  It's fun to try something different sometimes.  Ok enough babble from me LOL!  Here is my canvas!




I stamped the doll on two different patterned papers and fussy cut the skirt, jacket, top and headband out.
The main image of her legs, arms and face I stamped on a page from a French book that I found at an Estate Sale.  Her hair I cut out of brown card stock.  The background paper is K&Company.  The phrase I cut with my Silhouette using dark blue vinyl.  The flowers, lace and bling are from my stash.  I used clear Wink of Stella pen to add glitter to the flowers.

So head on over to Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #6 and take the challenge!  You could win a digi set or three individual digi's from Beccy's Place!  So get that Mojo working and create!!!!!

MAKE IT A SPECTACULAR DAY :)

Take the time to make someone smile ;)  It will make YOU feel better!

(((HUGS)))
  Dawn   

Comments