Mojo Monday #316. Christmas Cards

Today I am posting a Christmas card that I made using the Mojo Monday #316 sketch.   I did everything but the little flags on mine because it is FULL!  LOL you will see in a second what I mean.  Here is the sketch:


and here is my card:

I wasn't kidding when I said it was full was I ;)  The paper pack I used is from American Crafts and it's called Jolly.  The sentiment is from Recollections a (Michael's Craft Store brand) and the ribbon is from my stash.  I used Diamond Stickles on the tree. 

So that card is for the challenge.  The rest of the cards below (including the challenge card) are for a swap I'm in on Northern Lights Facebook Group.
Here they are:






I hope these cards have inspired you!
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Have a FABULOUS Day!

Dawn


Comments