Canvas Art

Hi Ladies,

I bet you thought I wasn't coming back!  LOL!!  Life has been very hectic but I have been working on things.  Right now I'm working on a book (which is very hard).  My friend Laurie is helping me because without her it would never get done! 

I've decided that I really like mixed media canvas art!  I've been watching a TON of videos and learning a lot but I have a long way to go when it comes to making the canvas look like the picture I have of it in my head LOL!  But I'm working on it.  I've made two canvas's.  One for my mother which she says she LOVES and one for myself. 

Here is the one I did for my mother:



and here is the one I did for myself:



Well let me know what you think and leave a comment!  It would make my day :)

Have a FABULOUS DAY!

Dawn


Comments