Mojo Monday Sketch #307 and Deconstructed Jen Sketch 115

Hello Fellow Crafters!!  :)

Today I have two cards that I just finished.  The first one is Mojo Monday's #307 Sketch.  I'm on a roll with using my hoarded papers LOL!  I used my Pink Paisley Butterfly Garden 6x6 pad for this card.  I've also just started using sequins and I think I'm hooked!  Here is the sketch that I followed:



and here is my card:



The next card I made from Deconstructed Jen Sketch 115.  I love the sketch but I just don't think I did it justice but here it is anyway.  Here is the sketch:

DS115
and here is my card:




I hope you like the cards and if you could leave a comment to let me know how I'm doing I would appreciate it. 

 I recommend you get on both of the websites email list so you can be challenged.  I love making cards and it is nice to have a bunch made for that last minute card.

Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

(((HUGS)))
Dawn

Comments

  1. oh my Dawn, you rocked both cards! I too hoard my beloved designer papers....so glad to see you using some of these pretty ones. Luvin the sequins too....you did a fabulous job! Hope you have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are fantastic! I love your Mojo Card and your DS Christmas card is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for DS115!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment