Julie Nutting Paper Dolls

Hi Everyone!

First I want to say thank you for stopping by my blog!  Today I finished working on my paper dolls.  I know I'm a little old to be playing with paper dolls but it was so much fun and I love how they turned out!  Supposedly there is to be a paper doll banner swap on Northern Lights Illuminations Facebook page.  But if it isn't going to happen I have something to hang on my wall!  LOL!!!


I cut the dolls out of chipboard using a stencil from Prima by Julie Nutting.  I then traced and cut book pages to place on top of the chipboard.  The 6x6 paper pad I used to cut their clothes, hairbands, bow and flowers is called the Madeline Collection from Prima.  To give the flowers interest other than laying flat I sprayed them with water and crinkled them up then dryed them with my heat gun.  The Friends banner I used my Spellbinders to cut the pennants and Sizzlits to cut the letters.  I just bought the sequins and thought they might brighten up the banner.

Well I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

(((HUGS)))
   Dawn    

Comments