Altered Composition Book

Hi All :)

Well I am so excited that I'm stretching my boundaries by doing different things.  I joined an altered composition book swap on one of my Facebook groups and I am so excited with how it turned out!  My partner said she liked Vintage/Romantic/Shabby Chic so I decided to use my Ladies Diary paper from Graphic 45 to make the covers.  I fussy cut the vintage lady so she would stand out.  The lace on the binding and the pearls are from my stash.  I actually found the lace in an Estate sale.  The flowers I bought on clearance from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Please leave me some love in the form of a comment and tell me what you think.




I hope everyone has a FABULOUS DAY!!!

(((HUGS)))
Dawn

Comments

  1. Very nice. I swap on Swap-Bot and the Cricut website. Would you mind giving me the name of your FB group? I'd love to join in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beverly! Thanks for the comment! The Facebook page is called Close Friends. It's a closed group but you can subscribe. If you don't get an answer back let me know and I will let the girls know you want in. They have ALL kinds of swaps! If you want to do a one on one swap with me I'm in for that as well, just let me know. Here is my email address dawngdesigns@yahoo.com. I would love to make another one. Just let me know your style. Again thanks for the comments. It lets me know someone is actually looking at my blog LOL!! Have a GREAT day!

      Delete

Post a Comment