Thinking of You Cards and Male Birthday Card

WHEW!! I have had a VERY productive day here in my craft room!  I was able to finish my design team project for Tsunami Rose Designs (which will post Wednesday at 12:00 a.m.) and I made FIVE cards today!

I'm going on a scrapbook cruise in October so I will be putting my cards on Etsy (I don't have anything on there right now) at the beginning of June to help pay my way. So please check it out then.

Here is a picture of all three cards I just finished.  I have individual pictures as well and under the picture will be the product list.

I would love to know what you think of my cards so please leave a comment!




The background script is from Tim Holtz, Urban Grunge set.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart, For Every Occasion.  The butterflies and vine is Close To My Heart, Butterfly Wings.


The card stock is Graphic 45 6x6 French Country paper pack.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Petite Messages.  Ribbon is from my stash. The circles I cut with Spellbinders Small Circles and Small Scalloped Circles.  For the edging of the mat (don't laugh to loud) I used, wait for it . . . Kraft Edgers Scissors called Flash!!  LOL!  Now come on you know you have some too!  So get them out and dust them off because they were perfect for the card!  The black rhinestones were clear. I used a black Sharpie to change the color.  Cool huh!



I used several different stamp sets from my stash to stamp all of the different designs.  The sentiment is Studio G and the hearts are from my stash.  I used Spellbinders Labels Five.

Well I'm exhausted.  I think I will hit the hay for the night!  Maybe I will have more designs for you tomorrow!  Good night peeps!

Dawn

Comments