Congratulations, Thank You and Happy Birthday Cards

Hi Crafty Gals!
How is everyone?  I hope this post finds you well and crafting your day away!  Well, I've been working on the following four cards in a mad dash to finish them by tomorrow to post them on Splitcoast Stampers but I didn't realize that I had to be a member to enter my cards so I sent in my request this morning and no word yet!  UGH!!!  I don't know if I will get a chance tomorrow because I am taking two of my children to Hershey Park, PA for the weekend.  If you don't already know my second child, Joshua, who is 25, has Down Syndrome and he loves to go to "Parks" which in his mind translates to Disney World.  I am also taking my youngest son Jordan, who is 23 with me so he can ride the rides with him (Mom is getting two old to ride roller coasters anymore. LOL)  Sooo I won't be able to post my cards tomorrow.  All well there is always next time.  WOW that was wordy!  Here are my cards.  I will post under them what I used.





The 6x6 paper pack I used is My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy Girl! the music notes are from a Recollections punch and the bird stamps and the sentiment and ribbon are from my stash.  I used Kraft card stock for my card and the mats.


The paper is from Stampin Up.  The sentiment is Close to my Heart and the collection is called For Every Occasion. I used my Spellbinders Labels Five.  The border punch is Fiskars but I can't recall the name.  The bling and ribbon are from my stash.  The distress ink I used is Tim Holtz Tea Dye.


The paper is Stampin Up.  I used my Spellbinders Small Circles for the bottom and Labels Twelve for the focal point.  The stamp set is also Stampin Up and is called Garden Collage.  The sentiment is from Stampendous called Special Messages.  The butterflies are Susan Winget Pillow Stickers by K&Company.  The ribbon is from my stash.


The 6x6 paper pack I used for this card is  My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy Boy. I used my Spellbinders Small Circles and Small Circles Scalloped.  The orange card stock I used for the card and the mats is Stampin Up.  The sentiment stamp is Kathy Davis, Inkadinkado. The flower is Recollections and the ribbon is from my stash.

Well I hope you enjoyed my cards.  I am having some blog candy so please check out my blog, subscribe and follow the instructions to win!

Thanks and as always have an AWESOME day!!!

Dawn

Comments