'ABC' #29 Challenge / Stamped Backgrounds

WOW, I've been busy today!  This is my third post in one day!  To say I have finally had time to craft would be an understatement, LOL!!!  Any who, here is a card I made for ABC #29 Challenge



 I saw this technique in my May/June Paper Crafts magazine.  Take one of your Tim Holtz distress inks and apply it directly to your paper.  Then ink your background stamp with Versa Mark and spritz with water then press onto inked paper.  I used the Peacock Feathers distress ink and the background stamp is from Impression Obsession and it's called C-A-C Spatter.  I'm really pleased with the way it turned out! 

Well I hope you like it.  If you get a chance please check out the rest of my blog as I'm giving out some blog candy!  I think I'm done posting for tonight but tomorrow is another day! :))

(((HUGS)))
   Dawn

Comments