Tsunami Rose Challenge 17: Color Challenge

Hi All,

Here is my Design Team project for Tsunami Rose Challenge #17.  This card was made with Yesterday's Commodity paper pack.  If you have a chance head on over to Tsunami Rose Facebook page and take the challenge yourself, you could win some cool prizes!  At the bottom of this post is all the links you need to find the Tsunami Rose Zibbit shop to order some of her gorgeous paper and Facebook page.



This is a standard A2 card. I used cream colored card stock for the base and the sentiment.  The sentiment came from Hero Arts Petite Messages.  The embellishments at the bottom of the right side corner came from Creative Memories.  I tied some seam binding that was died cream around the rectangle to balance out the embellishments. 

Hope you liked the card.  Leave a comment and join my blog if you like my work. 

Hope you have a FABULOUS day!

Dawn








 Tsunami Rose Designs Links 

Comments