Just a note

Hi my friends,

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I send a shout out to you all!  I see that I have some new follower!  Whoo Hoo!!!  Well I have been working on altering a box for Swappin Sisters Crafty Creations Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/432640293432389/ .  If you are interested in joining just hit the link above.  I highly recommend you do!  I have always wanted to be in swaps but I don't have the supplies to make the beautiful things that are required or the expense, but in this group it is very low key, we swap card kits with each other every other month and do "Happy Mail" swaps in between.  There is very little cost involved to do these swaps and all the ladies are wonderful!  Whatever your level of expertise is they will welcome you with open arms!  I'd like to post some pictures of my box and it's goodies but I can't just in case my sister reads my blog and sees what she is getting!  Oh I received an order for 100 birthday cards!  I'm so happy!  So to say I've been busy crafting away is an understatement.  I will leave with posting this picture of my precious son Joshua (who has Down Syndrome) wearing a mustache and yes his father shaved his head, Joshua loves bald heads!  To funny!

Have a great day!

Hugs
Dawn

Comments